If you speak two or more languages fluently and are looking for work in Ireland, then make a date in your diary to visit the Bilingual People “Relocate to Ireland” Virtual Recruitment Fair to take place online on October 22nd – 23rd.
The Bilingual People Irish Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair is the only exhibition of its kind dedicated to recruitment and relocation for bilingual/multilingual candidates in Ireland; using a virtual platform which will allow you interactive access to blue chip companies and recruitment agencies based in Ireland and seeking to recruit candidates with language skills from the comfort of your own home/ computer.
You will have the chance to chat, and discuss employment opportunities ONLINE with HR professionals from some of the largest companies in Ireland!
Our events offer bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based across Ireland in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Popular languages in demand at the Bilingual People Irish Relocation event include:
German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian...
If you are a bilingual or multilingual in any of the above languages and you are interested in finding a great job in Ireland that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Benefits of visiting the Irish Relocation Virtual Fair:
• The fair will have blue chip companies and recruitment agencies throughout Ireland that are interested in recruiting people with language skills.
• Search through a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to have online live chats to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch video’s uploaded from recruiters
• Discuss and chat live with other participants to share your views and opinions.
The fair is online for 2 days from 10am (GMT) on the 22nd October to 5pm (GMT) on the 23rd October, so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
The Irish Relocation Virtual Fair is completely free of charge however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place. To avoid disappointment and delays, register for your pass to visit the virtual fair online today using the link below:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!